Symptoms of a broken fuel pump
Date: 2020-12-05 Clicks: 57
1. Completely broken: The fuel pump is completely broken, so it can't pump oil at all. As a result, the fuel supply system crashes and the vehicle can't start.
3. Not filling up in time.Fuel pump is needed for gasoline cooling and lubrication, if the amount of oil in the oil tank is less, the heat dissipation effect is not good, it will increase the running power of the motor, so it will also lead to the damage of fuel pump.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) rolling update:up to date! 8 newly diagnosed cases and 1,318 newly cured and discharged
- Hot Sale Fuel injector tester -6 cylinder
- Stock goods ：Brand New Motorcycle fuel pump OEM:1100-01090
- Newly developed spider fuel injector
- A Brief Analysis Of Fuel Pump In Automobiles